Witness King Tides
Snap the sea, see the future What could Australia’s coast look like in the future?
Our coast is a vital part of our way of life. Protecting it and adapting to the changing sea levels will be critical in maintaining our special relationship with the coast. It is important that we communicate and help visualise what the potential impacts of climate change could look like, so we can start raising awareness and preparing for the future.
- Project background We love our coasts! Coasts and beaches are as fundamental to the Australian way of life as vegemite and cricket. More
- News and media Check out Witness King Tides in the news. More
- King tides around the world King tides are also being captured by other organisations around the world. Check out their photos here. More
- About Green Cross Australia We are motivated by our understanding of a resource-constrained, warming planet and our belief that this challenge presents opportunities for a bright future. More
- South Australia - inspiring coastal adaptation stories We love coastal living - but in some places inundation risks are growing. See how the "Beyond Today" residential development near Pt. Elliott is adapting to climate change in an inspiring way... More
- Uni Melbourne students bring WKT to Melbourne This summer, Brazilian STEM students from the University of Melbourne dedicate their scholarship internships to supporting Witness King Tides in Melbourne. More