Snap the sea, see the future What could Australia’s coast look like in the future?
- Project background We love our coasts! Coasts and beaches are as fundamental to the Australian way of life as vegemite and cricket. More
- News and media Check out Witness King Tides in the news. More
- King tides around the world King tides are also being captured by other organisations around the world. Check out their photos here. More
- About Green Cross Australia We are motivated by our understanding of a resource-constrained, warming planet and our belief that this challenge presents opportunities for a bright future. More
- South Australia - inspiring coastal adaptation stories We love coastal living - but in some places inundation risks are growing. See how the "Beyond Today" residential development near Pt. Elliott is adapting to climate change in an inspiring way... More
- Uni Melbourne students bring WKT to Melbourne This summer, Brazilian STEM students from the University of Melbourne dedicate their scholarship internships to supporting Witness King Tides in Melbourne. More